MyOutcomes® is a product of Health Factors, a company focused on the development of applied behavioral sciences using innovations that include distance education technology and social media platforms, for the purpose of advancing mental health.
Since 2000, Health Factors’ award-winning team has pioneered the use of intuitive multimedia technology for e-learning, Web 2.0 social groups, and online tools that are enhancing health sciences. Its MyOutcomes product has an international client base that includes divisions of the U.S. military, government-funded agencies, and some of the world’s largest behavioral-health organizations.
Since 2007, Health-Factors has utilized MyOutcomes®, evidence-based, trans-theoretical scales for monitoring the quality and outcome of behavioral healthcare services and has been successfully implemented in a
wide variety of service settings, with diverse clinical populations, all over the world.
In 2016, Health-Factors launched MyOutcomes® Version 15. MyOutcomes® V15 includes important changes to benchmarking and reporting features. The most impactful changes with this release are the move from an expected treatment response based on average client progress to a new more clinically significant equation that predicts and reports treatment outcomes by comparing individual client responses to both successful and unsuccessful treatment episodes.
MyOutcomes® V15, not only retains the power of the ORS and the SRS in the clinical setting, but also advances that power several notches. In the time it takes for the average person to inhale and exhale twelve times, the therapist can administer the ORS/CORS or the SRS/CSRS/GSRS in twenty different languages and have their client’s score plotted on a graph for immediate integration into the therapeutic session.
When data from the scales is integrated into clinical practice through Feedback-Informed Treatment (FIT), multiple Randomized Clinical Trials (RCTs) have demonstrated a doubling in the effectiveness of treatment while simultaneously reporting reduced dropout, deterioration rates and reduced service delivery costs.
The team at MyOutcomes is here to walk with you through the training and implementation process offering a variety of free print and video resources as well as expert advice on technical and clinical best practices. Our international customer support team is available by email, phone or Skype to ensure your MyOutcomes® experience is seamless and provides the value and clinical utility you require.
Notable New Features Include:
- Scatter Plot: A new reporting feature where clinicians can see all their client’s status’ on one graph. A red, yellow, or green dot for each client is displayed on a scatter plot and when you roll over the dot it shows the client ID.
- Graph Notation: We have added a new “update past session” view that includes a note feature, so you can make a note about a session and have it appear when you roll over the session score on the graph.
- Tagging: Tagging increases your ability to customize your client data segregation and aggregation to better match your reporting needs.
- Email PCOMS: Email PCOMS sends login information by email and gives therapy clients the ability to register their feedback on their own device – any computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone using one of the following browsers will work: Internet Explorer 9 & 10, FireFox (latest version), Google Chrome (latest), Safari (latest), iPad and Android.
- Customizable Aggregate Stats Report: Our latest advancement in outcome reporting. This customizable aggregate stats report offers a number of new metrics as well, including new sections on Recovery, Treatment Duration and Discharge.
- ORS Audit Dashboard: ORS Audit Dashboard is a new dashboard application that retains the full capacity of our current Dashboard Report Parameters to easily identify cases where data integrity may be at risk.