FIT Deliberate Practice…the New Science
If you find yourself wondering, “What could I have done differently to keep them engaged?” or “Why didn’t they rebook?” then you should consider FIT Deliberate Practice
It’s been only three years since preliminary results on the new science of FIT Deliberate Practice were first published by
Scott D. Miller, Daryl Chow, Sharon Lu and Geoffrey Ta. Turns out that the factor that separates the best from the rest is the amount of time spent practicing, but not just any kind of practice, deliberate practice. A conscious and continuous effort aimed at making incremental and measurable improvements to your performance.
FIT Deliberate Practice:
- Applies the science of expertise to the field of mental health.
- Contains cutting edge information and the production values are simply fantastic.
- Provides a roadmap for addressing a fundamental issue in mental health: How can therapists improve and become experts?
- Will help you develop an individualized plan for improving your effectiveness based on the latest scientific evidence on expert performance.
As you work through this course there will be a number of demonstrations, exercises and quizzes designed to help you establish a baseline personal profile to work from in developing your FIT Deliberate Practice goals.
FIT eLearning is based on the most up to date research about outcomes in talk therapy and behavioral health services. The course is organized around a set of 4 core competencies developed by Scott D. Miller and colleagues at the International Center for Clinical Excellence (ICCE). These core competences encompass the necessary basics for clinicians seeking to improve their outcomes and achieve excellence in their practice using the Outcome Rating Scale (ORS) and the Session Rating Scale (SRS).as a foundational component of their deliberate practice efforts
Sign Up Now $99.00 Regular, $49.00 Introductory price
|(Limited Time Offer, 50% discount)|
To Get Started
- First, make sure you have a computer, laptop, tablet or smart phone with one of the following browsers: Internet Explorer 9,10,11 and Edge, FireFox (latest version), Google Chrome (latest), Safari (latest), iPad and Android
- Second, complete the Sign-up Form and pay $49 by credit card or PayPal.
- Third, receive your login information by email in 1 or 2 business days. You will have access to eLearning for 12 months from date you sign. Your account is non-transferable