Take Your Practice To The Next Level
Easily adaptable training to fully integrate FIT into your practice or agency.
The standardized, scalable training solution to fully support your outcome tracking and reporting goals.
Whether you’re an individual practitioner or part of a larger organization, FIT eLearning can help you begin applying the basics of feedback informed clinical work immediately.
- 12 interactive lessons
- Engaging well-crafted teachings with Scott D. Miller
- Centered on core FIT competencies
- Manual 1 – What Works in Therapy: A Primer
- Manual 2 – Feedback-Informed Clinical Work: The Basics
- PCOMS Psychometrics and Reporting
- FIT in Specific Populations
Successful completion of this course:
- Excellent understanding of PCOMS and FIT
- Create a meaningful outcome and session rating process for clients
- Adopt a simple red, yellow and green signalling system to keep sessions on track
- Map your clinical effectiveness across clients
- Identify your professional baseline and measure micro – improvements in future skills growth
- Earn Certificate for 12 hours of Online Psychotherapy Training in Feedback-Informed Treatment
- Earn 12 CE Credits (CEUnits.com)
What Your Colleagues Are Saying
I like the professional quality of the slides and videos – great work!
I like Scott Miller’s style: brief, humorous and to the point.
It was good to be more focused & write outscript & practice it, I now feel more confident in explaining the ORS.
Supporting Excellence in Practice Management
FIT eLearning is based on the most up-to-date research in talk therapy and behavioral health sciences.
MyOutcomes® FIT eLearning program is centered on the four core competencies developed by Dr. Scott D. Miller and colleagues at the International Center for Clinical Excellence (ICCE). These core competences encompass the necessary basics for clinicians seeking to improve their outcomes and achieve excellence in their practice using PCOMS.
FIT is not only consistent with but also operationalizes the American Psychological Association’s (APA) definition of evidence-based practice.
Apply PCOMS Best Practices
Gather formal client feedback on outcome and alliance
Improve skills in generating honest client feedback, through practice exercises
Identify when clients’ trajectories are on or off track
Have conversations with clients about the meanings behind their scores on the ORS and SRS
Curriculum Created by Industry Experts
FIT eLearning training and resources are based on the latest empirical evidence on the benefits
of using a Routine Outcome Measuring system that included immediate
feedback for integration into the therapeutic session.
Dr. Scott Miller
Introduction to FIT eLearning Program
ICCE FIT eLearning Advisory Board
Dr. Scott Miller, Founder and Managing Director
Cynthia Maeschalck, Director of Professional Development
Jason Seidel, Director of Research
Susanne Bargmann, Senior Advisor
Cindy Hansen, Certified Trainer
Stan Steindl, Certified Trainer
Dan Buccino, Certified Trainer
David Low, Certified Trainer